Coordinators will email details and coordinate signup. Coordinator contact information may be found on your Member Home Page by using the Find button. Or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday July 19, 2017 2:00pm: Documentary Film of Ansel Adams
This documentary film is an intimate portrait of a great artist and ardent environmentalist. The film will being at 2:00 p.m., and is FREE but seating is limited. A door prize will be given out to one lucky attendee!
Palm Springs Public Library: 300 South Sunrise Way (Sunrise at Baristo), Palm Springs, CA 92262. For more Information call Palm Springs Library: 760 322 7323
Overnight Photoshoot Joshua Tree National Park
April and May 2017 we shot at "JT". Do you have a favorite spot? Are you interested, when it gets cooler? Let us know.
Images below are from two club members from the April night photoshoot.
Your suggestions for future outings are appreciated. Send us an email by clicking here.
- Reagan Museum by bus. TBD For info about the museum click here
- Palm Springs Power Baseball Game TBD June/July. For info click here
- Autumn Color in the East Sierras, Sep/Oct TBD. A multiday trip to photograph colorful leaves and natural beauty. Areas may include Mammoth and Mono Lake. Your input on places to photograph and places to stay would be appreciated. For more info click here
Have Suggestions? Please Let us know of Your Photo Opps! Just Click Here
MONUMENT NIGHT ADVENTURE:
- Discover the desert after dark! Take a short walk along the Art Smith Trail looking for the nocturnal creatures that inhabit our desert. This is a family event. Minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Bring water and wear closed-toed shoes.For more information, call 760-862-9984
Solar Eclipse August 21, 2017
What are YOU going to do? Where are you going to be?
Anyone interested in getting together?
MONUMENT NIGHT ADVENTURE: Saturday September 16, 2017 - 7:15pm - 9:00pm. Art Smith Trail Parking Lot, Highway 74, Palm Desert, CA 92260
- Discover the desert after dark! We will take a short walk along the Art Smith Trail looking for the nocturnal creatures that inhabit our desert. This is a family event. Minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Bring water and wear closed-toed shoes. For more information, call 760-862-9984.
CVDCC High School Photographic Competition
From time to time CVDCC conducts a High School Photographic Competition open to students attending high schools across the Coachella Valley. An extremely high quality of entries is received and judging among the entries was most challenging.
Click here for a Gallery of the winning images from the 2011 CVDCC High Scholl Competition.
Our congratulations to all the winning students and our thanks to all who entered. We hope to see more of your work in the future.